IIFT MBA (IB) 2019, IIFT MBA (IB) is a six-trimester general management programme with a focus on international business. The MBA (International Business) is a foundational course for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements for training personnel in the field of international management.
The programme aims at providing a comprehensive coverage incorporating all the important areas and disciplines relevant to international business activities. The syllabi for MBA (IB) compares favorably with the syllabi of some of the world’s best International Business Schools.
IIFT MBA (IB) 2019 entrance exam that is scheduled to held on December 2, 2018.
How to Apply:
• Please visit IIFT website, i.e.www.iift.edu Click on the ADMISSIONS 2019 icon and fill in the Online Application Form as per details are given in the website.
• The application fee is 1,650 (825 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) which includes application screening and Entrance Test Fee and the candidates are not required to pay any other fee.
IIFT MBA (IB) 2019 Important dates:
• Last date to apply online:: Friday, 14th September 2018
• Last date to apply online and to submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs: Friday, 15th February 2019
• Written Examination: Sunday, 2nd December 2018 (10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon)
• It will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview.
• Written Test on Sunday, 2nd December 2018 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview to be held in January/February 2019
• Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline.
• Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by the beginning of October of the year of the start of the course.
• No age limit.
Tuition Fee (for 2016 batch):
• Fee The annual tuition fee payable by each participant for the MBA (IB) batch 2018-20 is 8,35,000 which can be paid in three installments.
• There are other charges of 32,500 for first year and 22,500 in the second year for computer facility, internet, library, alumni charges and IMF (student body).
• The students of SC, ST and PWD category are given50% concession on tuition fee only.
• Foreign Nationals and NRI Students will pay the annual tuition fee along with other charges in a single installment at the time of admission in the first year and by the start of the second year. The fee for the 2018-20 batch under this category is US$30,000 per year and other charges of `32,500 for the first year and `22,500 in the second year.
The pattern of Admission Test:
• The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English) of 120 minutes.
• Duration of the test is two hours and will cover English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
The Admit Cards can be downloaded from IIFT’s website on 16th November 2018. With a print out of the Admit Card, the candidate should reach the venue of the Exam Centre on 2nd December 2018 latest by 9.00 a.m. with one of the following documents: (a) Passport, (b) Election I Card, (c) Aadhar Card, (d) PAN Card, or (e) Driving License for appearing in the Exam.